Safari Bike Experience
Valid from 11/15 to 04/30/2022
Adults U$D 80.-
Over 12 years old
• The Safari Bike is a bike ride through the high fields of the Estancia 25 de Mayo Nature Reserve, where
we can feel Patagonia in all its splendor, marveling at the landscapes and animals that inhabit these
• We leave El Calafate in 4×4 vehicles heading south, through the valley of the Calafate stream. after a promotion
After 15 km, we arrive at the Section of Estancia 25 de Mayo, where the MTB bicycles await us.
• After the technical talk, we set out on bicycles for an excursion that will allow us to spot a wide variety of
fauna: guanacos, foxes, choikes, condors and eagles.
• Crossing the Valley of the Guanacos, and with an impressive view of the Verlika and Baguales hills, we reach a
Chenque (ancient Tehuelche burial ground) where we will stop to rest, hydrate and contemplate the Patagonian immensity. Finally we return to La Seccion, where they wait for us with lunch before descending to El Calafate in a 4×4 vehicle.
– Daily departures at 9 a.m.
– Duration 5 hours
– Bike tour 16km (2 hours)
– Unevenness of the route 200 meters
– High difficulty
– Minimum age 12 years
– Operates from Nov 15 to Apr 30
– Canceled due to rain
• Fauna sighting
• Chenque (ancient Tehuelche burial ground)
• Panoramic views
– Cheese board, lamb
confit and olives
– Lamb casserole
in field bread,
– Chocolate mousse.
– Drinks included