Valid from 01/11 to 30/04/23
Adults U$D 80.-
Over 12 years old
• Cañadón Experience is a trek of medium difficulty that allows us to traverse the bed of the Calafate stream,
until arriving at the Estancia Section 25 de Mayo. The hills that surround us form a canyon that invites
discover it enjoying the stream, always sheltered from the wind that the valley offers.
• We leave El Calafate in 4×4 vehicles heading south. After a journey of 3 km, we reach the point
departure of the trek.
• Crossing canyons and streams, we go up the valley on foot, which will take us into the unexplored landscapes of Patagonia. During the walk we will see a large number of birds, river trout and characteristic flora.
from the steppe
• Geological formations that contain marine fossils show us that the environments we transited have mutated over the years.
• The trek ends after 7 kilometers in La Section, at 800 meters above sea level, where we
They wait with lunch or dinner, and then return to El Calafate in the 4×4 vehicle.
• Trekking sheltered from the wind
• Flora and fauna
• Geological formations
– Cheese board, lamb
confit and olives
– Lamb casserole
in field bread,
– Chocolate mousse.
– Drinks included