Santa Susana Gaucha Festival Full Day
The most authentic gaucho party in Buenos Aires, a full day of Gaucha art and Folklore. The stay is located
in Los Cardales, Province of Buenos Aires. Its extension of 1200 hectares, dedicated mostly to farming.
Its historic center dates back to the last century, with a Colonial construction that is still intact and is part of the Estancia Museum.
Frequency. SUNDAYS- Duration 8 hours
10:00 am: The pick up from the hotels begins. The trip will be made in transportation with a bilingual guide.
11:00 a.m. Arrival and reception empanadas and drinks (observation. There is a Vegetarian option)
11:30 a.m. Carriage rides through the park, visit to the cart exhibition
1:15 p.m. Start of lunch.
-Entrance: Sausages, (chorizos and black pudding)
-Main Course: Argentine roast, salads and rustic potatoes.
-Dessert: flan with dulce de leche. Coffee or tea.
-Drinks: water, soda and alcoholic beverages
3-30 p.m. Show of Creole skills, and playful exhibition of GAUCHOS.
16:15: Return to Buenos Aires
-Bilingual Guide accredited by the Government of the City of Bs As
-Pick up for downtown hotels.
-Lunch- Snack and show of Creole skills
● The tour will take place in 8 hours, it may undergo small modifications depending on the traffic of the day, always respecting the structure
● The modality of this SEMI PRIVATE and regular excursions
● Semi-private (service in only one language)
Cancellations 30 minutes before the tour will be charged at 100% of the rate published in the price list.
● Minimum 02 passengers.
● Info 0 to 2 years
● We do not have in this minor political excursion
● Pick-up: Please meet the tour guide at the hotel lobby at the designated time. Pickup times vary slightly depending on the
location of the hotel.
COVID 19 health security protocol
– Mandatory use of face masks – Social distancing
– Hand hygiene The guide as the driver must measure their temperature before the service begins and they must wear face masks throughout the